Date: 05 April 2019
Location: Westhill, Aberdeen
Providing global legal support and advice relating to the daily operations of the Company.
- Providing legal support related to the operation of large value contracts including developing, drafting and reviewing legal documentation in support of procurement activities
- Responsible for developing, maintaining and negotiating up to date standard terms and conditions and contractual templates for a wide range of commercial agreements, including Global MSA, Distributions Agreement, NDAs and Licence Agreements
- Providing legal advice and support to the business including employment law related matters, corporate legal support, and other ad hoc legal issues
- Engagement with contractors, partners, relevant authorities, industry bodies and external counsel as required
- Representing Tendeka in various external meetings as required.
- Managing all corporate legal requirements and setting up new international entities
- Ensuring compliance with UK and international trade regulations and restrictions, Anti-corruption and anti-trust compliance
- Law degree, at honours level (or equivalent)
- Postgraduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Fully qualified and eligible to practise law in Scotland and/or England and thorough understanding of UK law and practices.
EXPERIENCE / SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE
- Relevant PQE experience in Contract Law, Employment Law, Corporate/Commercial Law and Oil and Gas Services
- In-house experience, whether from a number of secondments or current in-house position would be preferable
- Dealings with and experience in International Trade Law, Intellectual Property Law and Oil and Gas Law (UKCS)
- Ability to plan, control and take responsibility for own work and related decisions
- Problem solving approach and a ‘get it right first time’ attitude
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, and good team work skills
- Strong ability to perform well under pressure of a high and varied work load, tight deadlines and changing job priorities
- Attention to detail in all aspects of the job role
How to apply:
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to join us at a very exciting time of company growth and development.
If you are interested in the role, please send your current CV, together with a cover letter via the form below.