Tendeka’s focus on developing robust sand screens has resulted in the creation of a portfolio of specialised sand control options. Tendeka manufactures and supplies premium metal mesh and direct wrap sand screens which have undergone rigorous testing and are qualified to ISO 17824 V1.
Tendeka’s focus on keeping formation sand in place and delivering an evenly distributed flow profile has resulted in the creation of a portfolio of specialised sand control options.
- Sand and conformance control
- Unconsolidated formations
- Horizontal completions
- Open-hole packer completions
- Heavy oil and HPHT wells
- Production and injection wells
- Multilateral wells
For carbonate reservoirs, where sanding is not a concern, Tendeka also offers debris filter screens, which can be manufactured a full screen joint or as a short sub.
Each screen range can be configured for deployment as standalone or be combined with our inflow control technology for an evenly distributed flow profile. Visit our Inflow Control page to find out more about our inflow control technology.
Our screen range includes:
- FloUltra Range – the ultimate premium mesh screen
- FloElite Range – the Elite lighter premium mesh screen
- FloDirect Range – direct wire wrap screen
- FloShroud Range – debris filter sand screen
- FloCompact Range – slip-on redressable sand screen
- FloMorata Range – high open flow area sand screen
We are also delighted to introduce our one trip remedial thru tubing sand screen – Filtrex.