FloSure AICD Screens & Subs
Autonomous Inflow Control Devices (AICDs) are the next generation of inflow control technology which not only provides a more uniform inflow profile and enhanced production but they do this autonomously. Our FloSure Autonomous Inflow Control Device (AICD) is a proven solution for increasing oil production over the life of the field. It has been deployed successfully in light and heavy oil wells to overcome water or gas breakthrough and ensure uniform production longevity. The device preferentially chokes unwanted produced fluids whilst promoting production of oil from the entire length of the well.
Tendeka’s FloSure AICDs are fully interchangeable, field adjustable and engineering for a wide range of applications. Deployed as part of the lower completion using zonal isolation packers to divide the reservoir into compartments, the AICD can be integrated with sand control screens for soft formations. Tendeka offers the following FloSure AICD sand screen options:
- FloSure Elite screen is a premium mesh screen which has been specifically engineered to reduce costs whilst maintaining performance and strength.
- FloSure Ultra screen offers the ultimate in sand retention and fines tolerance. The mechanically robust premium mesh design features a five-layer system for support, drainage, filtration, convergence and protection.
- Tendeka’s FloSure Direct wire wrapped screens range offers both conventional slip-on and wrap-on pipe variations.
- FloSure Compact slip-on sand screen provides sand control whilst allowing flexibility to re-dress on site.
- FloSure Compact Sub provides sand control whilst utilising short subs which can be shrouded for sandstone applications provided as a non-shrouded option.
- FloSure Shroud screens provide a filter to debris whilst being a cost-effective solution to standard wire wrap or premium mesh screens.