Tendeka’s FloRight ICDs are fully interchangeable, field adjustable and engineered for a wide range of applications. Deployed as part of the lower completion using zonal isolation packers to divide the reservoir into compartments, the ICD can be integrated with sand control screens for soft formations. Tendeka offers the following FloRight ICD sand screens:
- FloRight Elite screen is a premium mesh screen which has been specifically engineered to reduce costs whilst maintaining performance and strength.
- FloRight Ultra screen offers the ultimate in sand retention and fines tolerance. The mechanically robust premium mesh design features a five-layer system for support, drainage, filtration, convergence and protection.
- Tendeka’s FloRight Direct wire wrapped screens range offers both conventional slip-on and wrap-on pipe variations.
- FloRight Compact slip-on sand screen provides sand control whilst allowing flexibility to re-dress on site.
- FloRight Compact Sub provides sand control whilst utilising short subs which can be shrouded for sandstone applications
- FloRight Shroud screens provide a filter to debris whilst being a cost-effective solution to standard wire wrap or premium mesh screens.
As an alternative, the above technologies can be run with FloCheck ICD valves, removing the requirement for an inner wash string whilst retaining the capability to circulate and spot fluids through the liner or screens.
The FloRight valve can also be configured with a dissolvable insert (FloRight Dissolve) for isolating tubing and annulus during run in hole providing operators the timings required for completion of wellsite operations without intervention.