FloFuse Production & Injection
FloFuse Injection is an autonomous injection control device that limits the flow of injected fluids into thief zones to ensure effective flow distribution in fractured or highly heterogeneous reservoirs. This device is a biased open valve which enables water injection at normal distributed rates but chokes once a trigger rate is exceeded.
FloFuse Injection delivers:
- effective near wellbore treatment
- improved reservoir sweep
- reduced water production
FloFuse Production is an autonomous production control device designed to limit the liquid rate from a high fracture section in the reservoir. A high ﬂowrate of water will compress the disc to fuse and choke the ﬂow. The normal distributed rates and trigger rate are engineered for optimum performance in each application. The valve remains dynamically reactive and will re-open if distributed ﬂow can be achieved.
FloFuse Screen Ranges
- FloFuse Elite screen is screen is a premium mesh screen which has been specifically engineered to reduce costs whilst maintaining performance and strength.
- FloFuse Ultra screen screen offers the ultimate in sand retention and fines tolerance. The mechanically robust premium mesh design features a five-layer system for support, drainage, filtration, convergence and protection.
- FloFuse Direct wire wrapped screens range offers both conventional slip-on and wrap-on pipe variations.
- FloFuse Compact screen provides sand control whilst allowing flexibility to re-dress on site utilising a slip on screen.
- FloFuse Compact Sub provides sand control whilst utilising short subs which can be shrouded for sandstone applications.
- FloFuse Shroud screen provides a filter to debris whilst being a cost-effective solution to a standard wire wrap or premium mesh screen.