Tendeka technology showcase with a difference
December 2, 2019
Two years on from our superb Laser Show, Tendeka held another technology showcase, this time with flames, Northern Lights effects and a surprise festive touch!
Clients and industry peers joined us for our event on 28th November 2019, where technologies on display included the first reveal of our thru-tubing sand control remedial system Filtrex*, as well as PulseEight, Cascade3, FloSure AICD, FloFuse and FloQuest. However, it wasn’t all work chat and technology, as the informal format meant it was a great place to catch up with peers, whilst enjoying the cocktails and food delights!
This year also saw Tendeka turn 10 years old. The technology showcase was a fitting way to mark the end of the year, and acknowledging how far the company has come in that time, with a particular focus of the last 2 years. CTO Annabel Green and VP For Europe, Africa, Russia & CIS Gillian King both gave short speeches, with highlights including:
- Tendeka’s global journey to where we are today
- Client relationships and collaborations that have led to new technology being run in the North Sea
- R&D investment and the partnerships to delivering new solutions for our clients
- Tendeka team has grown over 30% in the last two years, with over 20 nationalities
- Winning the Troll tender once again, therefore continuing to hold the largest sand control contract in the world
Our thanks to those who worked with us, turning our ideas into a reality …. AV One Solutions, Funktioncreep, 10 Dollar Shake, Hudsons Catering
*Read our Filtrex press release by clicking HERE
Enjoy the selection of videos and pictures from our event: