QC/ Warehouse Technician
Date: 06 February 2019
Location: Westhill, Aberdeen
To provide combined QC inspection and warehouse resource in support of all in house assembly and test work.
- To carry out QC inspection activities on incoming goods, including:
– Review of product traceability documentation and certification,
– Completion QC Inspection Reports and Logs, including recording on the QHSSE database
– Completion of incoming goods transactions in ERP,
– Ensuring calibration devices are calibrated and serviced (calibration log, certificates and device ID checks),
– Management of concession requests and non-conformance reports related to inspection, assembly and test process,
- To carry out in-process QC inspection as required and ensure traceability is retained for components assembled and tested in-house,
- To collate product QA document packs for final product review and sign off,
- To witness or complete final inspection of products at supplier location, if required (includes travel to supplier locations).
- To be responsible for the stock location management of the warehouse including putting away goods and sub-assemblies in stock locations;
- To ensure stock accuracy by stock control and carry out stock checks when required. Report and investigate any stock variances in a timely manner;
- To ensure all stock is stored and maintained in good condition and report any issues when required;
- To ensure that all items with a shelf-life are maintained, for example cure dates on elastomeric seals;
- To ensure that parts requiring engineering change are actioned by working with the Engineering and Supply Chain Departments;
- To pick items or sub-assemblies from stock in a timely fashion for readiness for product assembly and test;
- To ensure that the is furnished with all necessary parts or sub-assemblies to allow a smooth and efficient production flow;
- To provide back-up for the goods receiving, including unloading of goods and receipt into Epicor business system.
- Educated to standard/higher grade level
- Warehouse / stock control qualification
- Internal Auditor Certification
Experience / Competence / Skills / Knowledge
- Minimum 2 years of experience in QC inspection using variety of measuring devices and techniques in a manufacturing environment,
- Warehouse and stock control in a manufacturing environment,
- Microsoft software skills including ‘Word’ and ‘Excel’.
- Manufacturing and Quality back ground covering precision machined components,
- ERP system, preferably ‘Epicor ERP’,
- FLT license.
How to apply:
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to join us at a very exciting time of company growth and development.
If you are interested in the role, please send your current CV, together with a cover letter via the form below.