Systems Manager – ERP (9 months)
Date: 11 February 2019
Location: Westhill, Aberdeen
To act as focal point for company ERP system, reviewing current processes, identifying weaknesses and continually implementing improvements in both business and system processes.
- Delivering phase II of ERP roll-out, continual improvements and KPI reporting
- Working with all stakeholders to ensure departmental advancement and improvement
- Streamline quote process and revenue forecasting through Salesforce as it interfaces with ERP
- Develop workflows and working with Quality department on processes and documentation.
- General Business & System Process improvements
- Inventory Control and Structure
- Continual IT project roll-outs
- Degree qualified in accounting or equivalent
- Preferably CA qualified
Experience/ Skills/ Knowledge
- Strong ERP knowledge – either having run a project or been senior within, in both pre and post implementation.
- Up to date knowledge of current financial law, accounting principles and basic internal controls
- Experience of international financial operations in multiple global entities
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to use initiative and work independently
- Demonstrate strong commercial understanding and ability to make sound business decisions
How to apply:
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to join us at a very exciting time of company growth and development.
If you are interested in the role, please send your current CV, together with a cover letter via the form below.