Sales Manager -Thailand, Myanmar and Vietnam (Consultant)
Date: 11 September 2018
Location: Bangkok, Thailand
To be the focal point within Thailand, Myanmar and Vietnam for new and existing customers for all Tendeka product lines. To follow enquiries through the initial design phase to installation and after sales. To plan, organise and implement sales programs and to be responsible for achieving sales objectives in the region. To help prepare and coordinate budgets, forecasts, and reports.
- Commercialise our range of Completion equipment
- Ensure delivery of R & D projects on time and within budget
- Marketing and Sales of Company’s product line in the specified applications and geographical region
- Manage and develop Asia Pacific Business
- To develop new business for current and future products and services portfolio.
- Establish and develop business relations with relevant companies in the Region
- Prepare tender documents and proposals
- Provide technical support as required
- Provide after sales support as required
- Identify agents in required markets/regions
- Co-ordinate design requirements through engineering where required to ensure the correct feasibility of all quotations and attainment of customer requirements.
- Manage Intellectual Property
- Analyse and present test results, including presentations to customers where and when required. This may require travel within the region.
- Work closely with, communicate and support Engineering and Supply Chain where necessary.
- Technical authorship on Tendeka products and services.
- In partnership with the VP, area manager and the marketing manager: prepare and coordinate a (annual) sales and marketing plan for the region, including but not limited to target customers, exhibitions, conferences and workshops. Provide and report the necessary market intelligence for the region, i.e. market potential, expected tenders, sales pipeline, and competitor’s activities. Provide timely feedback management regarding performance.
- Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Prepare monthly and annual sales forecasts along with business development reports for inclusion into the monthly report.
Essential: Bachelor’s Degree in business/science/engineering or qualified through experience.
Preferred: Degree in Drilling, Completions.
Experience / Competence / Skills / Knowledge
- Must have experience in a sales business development role within the oilfield service industry. Preferably working within the Upstream sector
- Experience of oil and gas hardware product development
- Experience in managing and delivering projects
- International experience, preferably within the Thailand, Myanmar and Vietnam region
- Experience in delivering technical solutions to the market place
- Show a strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Willing to travel and work in a global team of professionals
- Demonstrate good communication skills, along with an ability to work in a team environment, as well as an ability to work unsupervised and exercise initiative to resolve potential problems.
- Show a strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Excellent numeracy for budget preparation and proposal/finance evaluation.
- Demonstrate a strong ability under pressure to meet client delivery expectations.
- Must demonstrate an ability to effectively utilise dedicated resources, and the ability to plan, control, and take responsibility for own work.
- Demonstrate proven leadership skills and an ability to drive sales and sales teams.
- Experience in oilfield technologies especially completion and / or drilling
How to apply:
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to join us at a very exciting time of company growth and development.
If you are interested in the role, please send your current CV, together with a cover letter via the form below.