Date: 27 June 2018
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
To ensure all receiving, in-process and final QC inspection is completed and documented as per Tendeka’s quality procedures and applicable standards. To manage Quality Assurance processes for the facility. To assist in general quality management processes.
To act as HSE representative for the facility.
- Completing on-site receiving and final inspection
- To review, approve and retain QC related documentation received from suppliers
- To produce and retain inspection reports
- To oversee in-process inspection of manufactured components and ensure completion and retention of traceability documentation
- To witness inspection of components at supplier locations, where required
- Liaise with any third-party inspectors or client representatives when required
- To control calibration & maintenance of inspection instruments
- To perform general QA/AC duties as directed by Senior QHSSE Advisor and Production Manager
- To act as HSE Representative for the facility, as directed by Senior QHSSE Advisor
- The role may develop, together with facility development, and include additional responsibilities in the future.
Essential: Standard Grades or equivalent, at minimum; Relevant experience in manufacturing plant.
Preferred: Further Education in Quality or Engineering focused discipline;
Experience / Competence / Skills / Knowledge
- Experience in quality inspection, preferably in the oil and gas industry
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings.
- Sound knowledge of ISO 9001
- Computer literate, knowledge of Microsoft Office essential
- Driving license essential
- Experienced Internal Auditor
- Forklift and overhead crane certs an advantage
How to apply:
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to join us at a very exciting time of company growth and development.
If you are interested in the role, please send your current CV, together with a cover letter via the form below.