Project Engineer (Fixed Term – 3 months)
Date: 03 May 2018
Location: Westhill, Aberdeen
The function of the Project Engineer is to support the Customer Services team with technical reviews of sales enquiries and orders. The Project Engineer would then be expected to ensure any operational orders are project managed to ensure the job can be installed on time and to the customers’ expectations. Fibre Optic experience is essential with support to be provided to all other product groups.
- Ensure full and effective IC Quote and Contract Review process
- Interface between Client, Supply Chain, Engineering and Product Line as required.
- Develop KPI’s and systems to monitor, evaluate and continuously improve the Order fulfilment process.
- Pre-job operations – manage action trackers & meetings, CWOP/DWOP attendance
- Operations paperwork pre & post job, ensuring all end of well reports are completed
- Maintain regular database/track record updates for all regions
- Operations procedures updates with implementation of improvements from job feedback
- Request FPAL/customer feedback forms through sales and customers
- Technical review of sales enquiries and orders
- Project management on customer service production orders
- Operational planning & technical assistance to supply chain for sourcing of equipment
- Assist with tool assembly pre-operations
- Assist with load out documentation & schematic drawings
- Deployment and trouble shooting of field jobs with Fiber Optic & all product lines as required
Essential: Technical Engineering post-secondary qualification
Preferred: Applicable Engineering Degree
Experience / Competence / Skills / Knowledge
- Demonstrate experience with Fiber Optic Systems / Data Communications / Reservoir Completions
- Ability to work in a team of engineers, fostering good teamwork to achieve project deadlines
- Able to work on own, in remote locations with minimal support
How to apply:
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to join us at a very exciting time of company growth and development.
If you are interested in the role, please send your current CV, together with a cover letter via the form below.