Project Coordinator – Kuwait
Date: 12th October 2017
- Plan, coordinate, and ensure seamless delivery of projects, products and services in Kuwait as well as establishing strong working relationships with our local customers/vendors to ensure efficient and cost-effective running of the business.
- Focal point for Operational support which includes FracRight Systems, Swellable Packers, Sand Control and Inflow Control Devices
- Focal point for planning and coordination of all ongoing and upcoming operations and project awards in Kuwait
- Supervise Pre-Job preparation of equipment and installation procedures and ensure any NCRs are closed out appropriately.
- Ensure on time delivery and invoicing of orders to reduce DSO through key contacts within Kuwait client organisation
- Technical support to Region Manager on Kuwait projects and operations.
- Develop and deliver technical solutions to Kuwait customers.
- Link between customer and internal engineering for Kuwait client requirements.
- Perform Field Installations and trouble-shooting.
- Supervise and Prepare Installation and Client feedback reports as required
- Plan installation activities with Region Manager to ensure installation success.
- Prepare supporting documentation for all aspects of surface equipment including Operation Manuals, Hook-up Drawings, System Diagrams, Installation & Commissioning Procedures, Work packages, Configuration Records, etc.
- Mentor and Work with Field Engineers to maintain the Project Folders and all supporting documentation.
- Liase with all departments in KOC and other local clients to identify new and upcoming opportunities for Tendeka products and maintain high level of customer satisfaction as required
- Travel to other locations in region as required
- Adhere to company and clients HSE requirements and local legislation at all times and actively participate in promoting a safe working environment.
Essential: Degree qualification or equivalent
Preferred: Relevant Engineering Qualification
Experience / Competence / Skills / Knowledge
- Previous Operational experience & Customer interaction within Kuwait.
- Technical background; experience from completions: ICDs, Liner hanger, Swellable packers, Multi-stage frac, and mechanical packers, frac’ing operations
- Proven track record of interaction with KOC, understanding of KOC structure and processes,
Kuwait players, technologies, and a strong list of technical and commercial contacts in KOC.
- Project management; plan and coordinate activities leading up to operations as well as follow up throughout the operations.
- Strong Operational experience.
- Ability to find solutions that meet customer expectations.
- Ability to work independently and take responsibility.
- Demonstrate a strong ability to work under pressure to meet client delivery expectations.
- Willingness to provide field support when needed
- Reservoir knowledge with experience with Netool or other Inflow control modelling software
How to apply:
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to join us at a very exciting time of company growth and development.
If you are interested in the role, please send your current CV, together with a cover letter via the form below.