Office Administrator – Russia
Date: 13 August 2018
Location: Moscow, Russia
To provide administration support to the Tendeka Area Manager for Russia.
- Support Area Manager as required including diary management and travel arrangements.
- Coordinate visas for Tendeka personnel visiting Russia
- Coordinate logistics for goods coming into or leaving Russia
- Work with local bank on financial transactions
- Work with local legal partner to assist in contracts etc
- Maintain records of all transactions
- Assist Area Manager with tender documents
- Provide administrative support to Operations to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Tendeka equipment within Russia.
Essential: Must have completed a good level of secondary education.
Preferred: Any relevant further education or qualification.
Experience / Competence / Skills / Knowledge
- Previous experience in an admin related role.
- Good working knowledge and experience of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and internet research.
- Demonstrate an ability to effectively utilise resources, and the ability to plan, prioritise, and take responsibility for own work.
- Demonstrate good Communication Skills, along with an ability to work in a team environment, as well as an ability to work unsupervised and exercise initiative to resolve potential problems.
- Must be fluent in both Russian and English languages.
How to apply:
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to join us at a very exciting time of company growth and development.
If you are interested in the role, please send your current CV, together with a cover letter via the form below.