North American Sales Representative – Denver
Date: 28th February 2018
Location: Devner, Colorado
Prospect for potential new clients and turn these leads into increased business. Offer new products and services to enhance and improve customer services and profitability. See jobs through from sales to execution and then after sales support
- Market and sell products and/or services.
- Develop relationships with new and existing customers and provide information to maximise sales volume.
- Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Evaluate and process quotations for operations within North America and maintain relevant documentation as required e.g. quotation numbering, orders and logistical documents.
- Provide and report the necessary market intelligence for the region, i.e. market potential, expected tenders, sales pipeline, competitor activities. Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
- Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Develop and deliver proposal presentations and tender responses.
- Technical support for clients.
- Co-ordinate design requirements through engineering ensuring the correct feasibility of all quotations and attainment of customer requirements.
Essential: Degree qualification or equivalent relevant experience.
Preferred: Degree in Engineering or similar.
Experience / Competence / Skills / Knowledge
- Show a strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Willing to travel and ability to easily adapt to work in a global, multi-cultural team of professionals
- Demonstrate an ability to work in a team environment, as well as an ability to work unsupervised and exercise initiative to resolve potential problems and implement improvements
- Demonstrate an understanding of mechanical engineering principles
- Must demonstrate an ability to effectively utilise dedicated resources, and the ability to plan, control, and take responsibility for own work
- Must demonstrate competency in all IT application tools but especially word and excel
- Experience in oilfield technologies especially lower completion and/or monitoring techniques.
How to apply:
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to join us at a very exciting time of company growth and development.
If you are interested in the role, please send your current CV, together with a cover letter via the form below.