Business Support Assistant – QHSSE (Part Time – 20 hours)
Date: 08 March 2018
Location: Westhill, Aberdeen
To provide efficient administration support to the QHSSE Department
- Tender administration
- Project Quality administration support
- Assist with the implementation and administration of SharePoint (metadata adjustments, uploads, re-formatting of documents
- Process Goods Received paperwork including saving on SharePoint
- Scanning and filing any documentation related to contractors working on site (outside of SS Schedules ones)
- Scanning and filing Hazard Observation Cards and logging them into the system for HSE to review and action
- Scanning and filing Waste Transfer Notes, HSE training records, etc.
- Scanning, filing and uploading of QC documents, calibration records to SharePoint and update of relevant register
- Logging HSE inspection findings from reports into registers
- Logging internal audit findings, HSE events from reports into registers
- Maintain spreadsheet of vaccinations for employees
- Maintenance of HSE Training records and matrix, including issuing HSE training requisitions
- Administration of subscriptions systems, i.e. ISN, FPAL
- Administration of maintenance schedules
- Updates to Document Register based on e-mails received QHSSE
- Administration of bi-annual departmental procedures review (sending notifications and processing responses)
- Any other relevant duties as and when required
Essential: Must have completed a good level of secondary education.
Preferred: Any relevant further education or qualification.
Experience / Competence / Skills / Knowledge
- Previous experience in an HSE role.
- Previous experience in tender administration.
- Good working knowledge and experience of SharePoint, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and internet research.
- Demonstrate an ability to effectively utilise resources, and the ability to plan, prioritise, and take responsibility for own work.
- Demonstrate good Communication Skills, along with an ability to work in a team environment, as well as an ability to work unsupervised and exercise initiative to resolve potential problems
How to apply:
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to join us at a very exciting time of company growth and development.
If you are interested in the role, please send your current CV, together with a cover letter via the form below.