Area Manager – Russia
Date: 01 August 2018
Location: Moscow, Russia
Responsible for sales, profitability, customer relations and business growth as well as the cost-effective running of the business within Russia. Additionally, the Area Manager is required to coordinate and manage the seamless delivery of products and services within their area, to be the focal point of the company within their area, providing sales and operational support to existing clients and further develop the client base. Support with day to day activities of local Tendeka’s entity.
- Market and sell products and/or services. Develop relationships with new and existing customers and provide information to maximise sales volume. Maintain contact with all clients in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Increase Tendeka Brand awareness in area.
- Manage the daily functions and operations of Tendeka.
- Manage and optimise cooperation with local partners for promotion of Tendeka products and solutions.
- Evaluate and process all customer enquiries for their area’s operations and provide a technically and commercially attractive proposal.
- In partnership with the Vice President and the Marketing department, prepare and co-ordinate annual sales and marketing plan for the area, including but not limited to target customers, exhibitions, conferences and workshops. Provide and report the necessary market intelligence for their area, i.e., market potential, expected tenders, sales pipeline and competitor’s activities. Provide timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
- Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
- Develop and deliver proposal presentations and RFP responses.
- Prepare annual budgets and timely monthly financial and opportunity reporting
- Control expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Co-ordinate design requirements through engineering to ensure the correct feasibility of all quotations and attainment of customer requirements
- Organization of work on translation of documentation (English – Russian, Russian – English). Translation quality control
- Planning and organization of local business trips in according to business activities needs
Essential: Degree qualified
Preferred: Degree in Engineering or Science discipline
Experience / Competence / Skills / Knowledge
- Global business background; experienced in development areas such as commercialising new technology, MY/MP project awards, field trials
- Must have local market knowledge and experience of working within the Russian market.
- Show a strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Demonstrate a strong ability under pressure to meet client delivery expectations.
- Completions background or experience
- Demonstrate a proven strong sales track record
- Fluent in Russian
- Demonstrate proven leadership skills and an ability to drive sales
- Must demonstrate an ability to effectively utilise dedicated resources and the ability to plan, control and take responsibility for own work
- Experience in oilfield technologies especially completion techniques.
How to apply:
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to join us at a very exciting time of company growth and development.
If you are interested in the role, please send your current CV, together with a cover letter via the form below.