Advanced Completions Director
Date: 07th December 2017
Drive effective business development and commercialisation of intelligent completion and production optimisation solutions into brown field and retrofit applications delivering short-term revenue and technology uptake to support expansion into green field developments and wider industry uptake.
This broad reaching global role includes direct business development activities and project delivery, as well as development and training of internal functions within the operating and supply structure to drive effective upscale of operations, integration into company systems.
The Advanced Completions Director will work closely with the R&D teams, engineering and subsurface engineer functions with responsibility for sales, effective project delivery and securing operator collaboration for further R&D projects and access to early field trials.
- Driving early business development opportunities in wireless and other emergent technologies and brownfield markets to aid the regions to identify opportunities and develop early revenue streams
- Management of the sales cycle and successful project delivery, including effective use of current systems, e.g. CRM
- Drive effective marketing and provide technical authorship on Tendeka technology and case histories and promotion at industry events.
- Identification of innovative opportunities and the preparation of business plans including, market and competitor evaluation enable the effective prioritisation of NPD
- Engagement of operator through technical or innovation centres to secure funding or early field trial opportunities, and further understanding of future industry needs.
- Provide on-site training and integration of technology into operational and talent management tools.
- Drive service quality through remote and field support, and rigorous NCR/RCA analysis
- Work effectively with the technology team and supply chain for the effective upscale to commercial production
- Provide technical support as required, including tender preparation and proposals.
Preferred: Degree, or equivalent competence in relevant oilfield engineering discipline
Experience / Competence / Skills / Knowledge
- Track record in commercialising disruptive downhole technologies.
- Show a strong understanding of client drivers and market dynamics
- Extensive experience in business development and effective sales processes
- Proven financial acumen in developing pricing models based on value case.
- Experience in completion and/ or intervention system design and installation
- Proven ability to engage with clients in conceptual development, value case development and project collaboration
- Ability to develop detailed understanding of advanced technology
- Knowledge of well construction, completion designs and in-well electronic technologies.
- Understanding of business drivers and ability to apply commercial acumen to internal and customer funded NPD plans
- Superb communication skills to engage with internal personnel and effectively communicate with clients and at industry events.
- Knowledge of intelligent completions, multi-zone stimulation techniques and sand face completions
- Knowledge of fluid dynamics, multi-phase flow, and electro/hydraulic systems
- Ability to understand reservoir simulation techniques and results.
- Good understanding of manufacturing and production techniques
- Operational experience
- Experience in the preparation of technical papers and delivery at industry events
How to apply:
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to join us at a very exciting time of company growth and development.
If you are interested in the role, please send your current CV, together with a cover letter via the form below.