Advanced Completions Coordinator – Asia Pacific
Date: 21 December 2018
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
To provide technical and operational expertise across Asia Pacific for all Reservoir Monitoring and Wireless Completions applications, and other Advanced Completions solutions as required. Working closely with front office sales to effectively scope technical solutions fit for purpose, project manage and execute installation of final solution.
Working in partnership with Head office Engineering, Customer Services and Supply Chain as required, the Advance Completions Coordinator will take ownership of each regional project to ensure delivery of required equipment to the client/wellsite and be responsible for the successful installation and commissioning of each project.
The Advance Completions Coordinator is responsible for providing technical and operational advice for matters of equipment selection, identification, system configuration and engineering specifications.
Working with Sales they will be expected to engage with the client/end user as required to define a fit for purpose solution for each application.
The Advance Completions Coordinator is responsible for maintaining associated paperwork, in line with Tendeka and Client Company policies, procedures and systems, statutory regulations and good industry practice.
- Provide technical solution on Tendeka Advanced Completion solutions as required
- Provide technical support across Asia Pacific operations, travel to regional locations as required
- Assist the sales team with recommendations and product selection advice and make technical presentations to customers.
- Attend client meetings, when necessary, to provide technical and operational support
- Project manage solutions from supporting Sales with costs, through to Pre-Job preparation of equipment and installation procedures
- Manage field Installations, plan installation activities and lead team to ensure success
- Prepare Installation and Field Visit reports
- Ensure project management objectives are met
- Interface with other team members on technology transfer issues and product updates
- Responsible to ensure all required project documentation is complete and signed off as required
- Prepare supporting documentation for all aspects of surface equipment including Operation Manuals, Hook-up Drawings, System Diagrams, Installation & Commissioning Procedures, Work Packages, Configuration Records, etc
- Where appropriate assign, oversee and manage Project Engineer to maintain the Project Folders and all supporting documentation
- Supporting on-going maintenance, trouble shooting and upgrades for installations.
- Work closely with Head office teams as required to coordinate support for regional projects
- Identify technology gaps, potential development opportunities for Tendeka and work with Technology group to develop and deploy
Essential: City & Guilds/ ONC/HNC Mechanical Engineering or similar
Preferred: A degree in Optical/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering
Experience/ Skills/ Knowledge
- Must possess relevant experience in onshore or offshore support operations
- Must demonstrate a good working knowledge of rig systems, drilling & production operations and a understanding of down-hole hydraulics
- Must have proven technical problem-solving ability
- Must possess extensive field experience in Oilfield Reservoir Monitoring & Data Acquisition Systems
- Strong background in fibre optic operations.
- Electronic downhole gauge experience.
- Solid understanding of Intelligent Completions Systems; design, installation and operation
- Demonstrated experience in completion and / or intervention system design and installation
- Proven ability to engage with clients in conceptual development and project collaboration
- Proven ability to project-manage complex technical solutions to deliver on time and within budget
- Ability to develop detailed understanding of advanced technology.
- Demonstrate a strong ability under pressure to meet client delivery expectations.
- Must be able to use the right information and/or systems and/or technology and be able to identify and implement improvements as appropriate.
- Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Show a strong understanding of client drivers and market dynamics
- Minimum 5 years regional operational experience and technical support.
- Must have local market knowledge and experience of working within the area.
- Knowledge of well construction, completion designs and in-well electronic technologies.
- Working knowledge of reservoir completion technology: functionality and application
- Effective communication skills to effectively engage with clients and internal personnel, and to represent Tendeka at industry events.
- Experienced in dealing with senior management in operators, both on a high level commercial and technical basis.
- Ability to understand reservoir simulation techniques and results.
- Experience in the preparation of technical papers and delivery at industry events
How to apply:
We offer a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to join us at a very exciting time of company growth and development.
If you are interested in the role, please send your current CV, together with a cover letter via the form below.