Vision and Strategy
Tendeka’s vision is to become a leading completion and well systems company offering client value across the production life-cycle. It is our mission to improve returns and create value for our clients by providing high quality completions and well services, and significantly improve well performance through utilisation of global footprint and extensive routes to market. Geographic expansion, technology development and enhanced reservoir capability remain our top priorities where we look to continuously offer and develop new, existing and bundled products and services underpinned by a strong patent mix.
Tendeka’s portfolio includes completion solutions for zonal isolation, sand and inflow control, hydraulic fracturing, wireless completions, data visualisation and reservoir monitoring. Operating in conventional and unconventional reservoirs, the track record speaks for itself with over 80,000 installations worldwide. Tendeka’s significant milestones include:
- installation of the world’s first wireless intelligent completion
- award of the largest sand control contract in the world
- development of an open hole fracturing system with intrinsic monitoring capabilities
- Digital Monitoring Solution proven in coal bed methane reservoirs
- recognition as market leader in Inflow Control technology